• It has been divided to 198 spaces with about 1000 to 2000 m2 each.
• 23 divisions have been allocated
• There are two factories with 800.000 E.P. of capital and 110 workers.
• Procedures are being carried out to allocate 50 acres to establish Al Nasgoon Al Sharqieen factory.
• Procedures are being carried out to allocate 20 acres to establish 200 factory of micro industries
• The investor will pay for the cost about up to 77E. P. per meter and pay 25% of the value in the beginning of allocation and the rest will be paid in three equal installments every eight months.
• The number of pieces189, the factories 124 on space of 52.8 acres
• The investment costs are about 96.420 E.P.
• The number of labors is about 3973.
Some of the main firms:
ü Masr alhadara lel cartoon company (carton factory)
ü Ahmed Shokry Mohamed Sliman (pharmacology)
ü Falcon electronic control systems (Manufacture of electronic devices)