· Presidential Decree No. 494 of 2017 issued on October 30, 2017, was issued regarding the reallocation of an area of 1484.98 acres of state land owned by private ownership for use in the establishment of an industrial zone.
· It is a randomly constructed area since 1999 and it was devoted to agricultural reclamation, with approximately 1,000 factories located between producing factories, warehouses, and under construction.
· With investment costs exceeding 2 billion
· The area is being enumerated and studies are being prepared to support the area.
· The most important activities in the region: - The region is distinguished by the presence of various activities between heavy industries and other complementary industries and activities
· (Food - paper - engineering - metallic - electrical - building materials)