Second: Social Care Programs:
It aims to care for vulnerable groups in society, such as (the disabled - the elderly - orphan children - ...) within the various governmental and private care institutions.
· Nurseries (infants - regular - disabled - kindergarten).
· Kids Clubs.
· Children's libraries.
· Child care in the alternative care system.
· Social care institutions for orphaned, bastards, and lost children, and children of split families and disassembled families.
· Homes for expatriates.
· Homes for the elderly.
· Clubs for the elderly.
· Women's clubs.
· Childcare institutions for delinquent or vulnerable to delinquency.
· Social monitoring and aftercare offices.
· Social defense clubs.
· Physical Therapy Units.
· Factory of prosthetic devices.
· Physical Therapy Center.
· Social rehabilitation offices.
· Care and rehabilitation of deaf and hard of hearing.
· The Center for Working Women Service (washing and ironing clothes).