Third: Social insurance:
A- Monthly Aid:
Previously guarantee pension: (10 classes + scholarship)
· Children of a divorced woman: if she gets married, imprisoned or dies.
· Disabled: A person under the age of 65 is a man or a woman and has a disability that prevents him from working.
· Aging: A person who has reached the age of 65, whether a man or a woman.
· Spinster: a girl who has reached 50 years old and has never been married.
· Prisoner's family: for a period of three years or more.
· Disabled child: The family has one or more mentally handicapped children and the assistance is renewed annually until the reason ceases to exist or reaches the age of 18.
· Abandonment: A family whose family has been abandoned for a period of not less than 6 consecutive months, and whose place of residence is not known, and the duration of assistance is one year and renewed until the reason ceases to exist up to six years.
B- One time Aid Assistance:
· Security projects (from 1,000 to 3,000 pounds and can be repeated if the project succeeds).
· Individual urgent cases have 500 pounds.
· Tuition fees 500 pounds.
· Funeral expenses are estimated 500 pounds, 200 pounds for those without a family.
C- Relief (assistance in the event of disasters, public and individual accidents)
Urgent aid (3 types)
· Death (5,000 pounds for the head of the household - 1000 pounds for a family member - 300 if the deceased did not have a family)
· Injury (200 pounds for those who spent 24 hours or more in the hospital - 500 pounds for those who spent 7 days or more - 1000 pounds for 15 days or more).
· Catering (100 pounds spent per family member during the first three days of the accident).