Third: - The factors and opportunities of industrial investment
There are two industrial zones in Al-Sharkia governorate:
1- Belbeis Industrial Zone, Belbeis Center
2- Al-Zwamel Industrial Zone in Mashtoul Center
There are two large industrial cities are:
1- Tenth of Ramadan
2- New Salhia
First: Tenth of Ramadan City:
· Producing factories (1741) factory
· Investments (25.6) billion pounds
· Annual production (29.7) billion pounds
· Job opportunities (250,000) job opportunities
Second: New Salhia City:
· Number of producing factories: 234 factories
· The number of workers in the producing factories is 23,653 workers
· The invested capital is 1.770 billion pounds
· The number of factories under construction, 147 factories
· The expected invested capital is 115 million pounds
· The number of job opportunities that are expected to be provided is 2,187 job opportunities
Third: Belbeis Industrial Zone:
· The area has been fully allocated.
· The number of planned plots of lands in the region (388) pieces.
· The number of factories expected in the region is (281) factories.
· The number of producing factories in the region (121) factories.
· Total investment costs in the region (196.362) million pounds.
· The total number of expected employment in the region (10847) workers.
Fourth: Al-Zwamel Industrial Area:
· Industrial Zone in Zamel (Belbeis and Mashtoul Al-Souq).
· Total area: 1505 acres, of which 1005 acres have existing industries, with investments amounting to 3 billion pounds, and the rest are quarries.
· Area exploited as factories: 105 acres.
· The remaining area: 900 acres to be planned for exploitation.
· As factories, facilities and services.
· The number of existing factories is 300 factories.
· Providing 30,000 job opportunities.