1. Present the projects of Ministry of Housing and Utilities within the Governorate and supervising their implementation
2. Offering projects that are related to the directorates of services in the governorate
3. Follow up the engineering departments in all centers of the governorate.
4. Make on-site inspection for the locations and preparing reports
5. Preparing the required engineering and construction reports
6. Responding to all inquiries of city councils and local units
7. Cooperation with all departments of the governorate
8. Participate in all the formed committees to examine the citizens' complaints within the governorate
9. Participate in the committees that are concerned with the vulnerable buildings and the complaints
10. Providing the cities councils with full information about the state property, whether by sale or rent.
11. Participating with the local units in preventing encroachment on state property and taking legal procedures
12. Record the state property in records (8) properties and get approved by the competent authority (the Governor)
13. Lead the valuation of the state property formed by Resolution No. 11115 of 2018